Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and Hallie's blessing. Hallie's blessing dress was made by "Nuny," her great grandma. She looked so cute and was really good during her blessing. We won't mention how fussy she was after her blessing, we'll just say that her and I spent the rest of the meeting in the foyer :) Kyle did a great job and I finally got to hear him bear his testimony. After the blessing we all met at our house for a BBQ. Luckily it was a nice day. Everything turned out perfect and, even though I had to prepare the food and clean-up (with some help from Gage and Kenna), I had a great Mother's Day. I love being a mom!! I didn't get a lot of pictures of the family, but here is a picture of little Hallie in her blessing dress.

1 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

Precious little Hallie! We had so much fun with you on Hallie's special day and Mother's Day. Love you all very much. Thank you for such a nice lunch and for having such cute little girls. Can't wait to see you all again for Emma's baptism!