Friday, March 20, 2009

IT'S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE

I guess we have some news to share with everyone....Baby #4 is on HER way. Yep, that's right...another girl. Me and Kyle thought it would be fun to keep it a secret as long as we could and so far we've done great, but we finally decided last week to let Brinlee tell my family. Then she accidently told some of Kyle's fam so I guess we're spilling the beans now. My due date is the start of June (only 10 weeks left). All of our other girls have been born 3 weeks early so we're expecting her at the end of May. We didn't want to find out what we were having in fear of it being another girl, but we gave in, and, just as we thought, it is another girl. We couldn't believe it!!! Oh well, girls are so cute and I already have lots of clothes, so that means saving some money which is good in these hard economic times, right. That's how we're trying to look at it. Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather! Talk to ya later....

2 comments:

The Crabby Fam said...

Congrats! I know I already knew but it is still exciting!

Jennica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

It reminds me of my one brother who has yet to have a boy to :D