Lots has happened since November! I've obviously been as busy as ever just being a mom. I'm sure you all would agree. The girls are growing up so fast. Brinlee is almost 5, Raigen almost 4, Hallie almost 3, Taylor 15 months, and NO I'm not pregnant! :) We decided to take a little break and enjoy watching the girls grow up. They are all becoming more independent and more opinionated (that makes it interesting)...Here are some pics to catch you up!
Thanksgiving turkey cupcakes (messy, but cute project for the kids to help with)...
Christmas...
New Years... (I took horns to the New Years party and they were fun for the first minute, but after 5 minutes...well, lets just say our ears were ringing!)
New earrings and cute hair dos...
Hallie got her ears pierced...



1 comments:
YEAH! I was so excited to see that you updated. Hope to see more of you guys in person.
Post a Comment