Just in case any of you like BYU Football as much as Kyle, here's a countdown to their first game. Kyle has been getting two season tickets every year since we've been married. He loves BYU and I guess that means we do too. Brinlee and Raigen love to watch the games with him and you can bet he's taught them to say, "GO BLUE!" In fact, Brinlee will probably know the Cougar fight song by the time she's 3 :) Watching the games has become a tradition at our house. Even I watch them at home when Kyle is at Lavell Edwards Stadium, and then again that night when he plays the recorded version. Anyway, I hope they do as well this year as they did last year. Because, even though we're still fans when they lose, it's so much more fun to watch when they win!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Kyle's BYU Countdown
Just in case any of you like BYU Football as much as Kyle, here's a countdown to their first game. Kyle has been getting two season tickets every year since we've been married. He loves BYU and I guess that means we do too. Brinlee and Raigen love to watch the games with him and you can bet he's taught them to say, "GO BLUE!" In fact, Brinlee will probably know the Cougar fight song by the time she's 3 :) Watching the games has become a tradition at our house. Even I watch them at home when Kyle is at Lavell Edwards Stadium, and then again that night when he plays the recorded version. Anyway, I hope they do as well this year as they did last year. Because, even though we're still fans when they lose, it's so much more fun to watch when they win!!!
Posted by Lindsay at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oooh, I should add this countdown to our blog. Of course, Dave loves his BYU as much as Kyle. These two are die-hard fans and I am glad they enjoy it so much. Sure wish we lived closer so they could go to the games together. Go Blue!!
Post a Comment