Here's a few cute pictures of the girls. They are all getting so big! Brinlee and Raigen love to help with Taylor and are really careful with her. Hallie (17 months) is another story. Since Taylor was born Hallie has started to bite and pinch ALL the time. We have tried everything we know to stop her, but it hasn't worked. Does anyone have any ideas? I think it's a cry for attention, but what do I know. Anyway, I went back to work on Saturday. I was afraid to leave Kyle with the 4 little ones, but I did. I called him at about 10 pm and asked him how he was doing. His response was, "You act like they're hard or something." What can I say, he's a good dad and the house was even clean when I got home!!! This is the cute face Hallie makes when we say, "Show me your teeth."
Madison (born March 17th) and Taylor
About two months ago Kyle was cleaning out the back of his truck and found this cute fuzzy caterpillar (known as a wolly bear caterpillar). He brought it inside to let the girls see it and we decided to put it in a jar and keep it for a while. Brinlee named it "Allen" and Rai Rai called it "Allyson." We put clean grass in the jar and squirted it with water every few days.

Raigen took that little caterpillar with her everywhere she went. On walks, to the store, and in the car. Well, one night we accidently left it in the car and when we got in the car the next day we found this (see picture). My first thought was that it was dead. I felt so bad because Rai Rai really loved it. Then I realized that it had probably made its cocoon, and it had.
About three weeks later this is what we found..... it had turned into a tiger moth. We all thought it was pretty fun to watch.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Pictures and "Allyson/Allen" the caterpillar
Posted by Lindsay at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What beautiful girls you have! They are so cute! I use a Nikon D60 that i git a good deal on at costco. It works great for what I intended it to do, but if you're going to get one I've learned some things that I wished I'd have known before. *You family rocks! They totally helped me pull it all together for Elle's wedding!
Post a Comment