Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taylor Meg

Well, I'm sitting in the hospital totally bored so I thought I'd give y'all a glimpse of our cute new addition. Taylor Meg was born yesterday 6/3 at 6:18 pm. She is our smallest baby yet weighing in at 6 lbs 5 oz and measuring 19 inches long. Here at the hospital she is known as "the peanut." We all think she is pretty neat and super cute. I hope I can be a good mommy to four little girls. I know it will take some getting used to, but it is totally worth it.



2 comments:

The Crabby Fam said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Rai Rai. I can't wait to come see her again! We love you guys and Congrats!

Andrea (Annie) said...

She is beautiful and we are so happy she is here! Congrats! I am here in Utah at my Grandma's this weekend and Dave and kids will be picking me up on Monday. I hope we will be able to come and see you guys for a bit, that is the plan anyway. I am sorry to not call you yet but I am thrilled that all is well. Take care and we will see you soon.