Friday, September 11, 2009

Taylor's Blessing

Taylor got blessed last Sunday. She was good and Kyle did a great job. It was fun to have all the family over. I can't wait until we have a house big enough for all of them to be comfortable in. Crowded or not, I thought it was still fun. Thanks to everyone who brought food and treats. I couldn't have done it without you.

Backyard set up (should of got a picture while everyone was eating (oh well)...
Hallie...
Dave and Annie (sorry dave, funny face)
Uncle David and Hallie (Hallie's not quite sure what to think :)
Shannon and Brinlee (Shannon became Brinlee's best friend at Swiss Days this year. She thinks she is pretty cool)
cute Taylor and Brinlee...
Notice Raigen's swollen right eye in the picture below? She got bit by something on Saturday night and woke up Sunday morning with a swollen eye. When she woke up Monday morning it was even worse. Her eye was swollen shut and really red. I finally took her to a doctor and they put her on an antibiotic. It is slowly getting better which we are happy about, but doesn't she look cute...
Here's another pic. It just doesn't do her eye justice. It looked so bad.
Mike, Si Si, Kenna, and Cheyenne....
Grandma Hamblin with Tay...
Cool guys (Bill and Mike)...
Joni, Nate, Kennedi, and baby (joni's tummy which still isn't showing at like 15 weeks. No fair)...
Brinlee, Kennedi, Trav, and Sugar in the back...
Papa and Taylor...
Long Day :)

1 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

It was a fun weekend and it was fun to be there for Taylor's blessing. I hope Rai Rai's eye is getting better....the poor thing. We love you guys and hope you are all well!