Yesterday Grandma Jean threw a Luau Party for all the grandkids. Her and Sandy, one of her good friends, went on a cruise of the Hawaiian islands at the end of May and decided to throw this party to show everyone all their souvenirs and pictures.
Everyone was greeted at the door with a flower lei or a shell necklace, there was Hawaiian music playing, and lots of great food to eat. Brinlee and Rai Rai had fun making grass skirts and learning to hula while Kyle did the Limbo with all the boys. Hallie and Raigen each got a cute Hawaiian dress and I don't know if I'll ever be able to get Brinlee to take off her new bracelet and necklace. We had so much fun. Thanks Grandma Jean!! Oh, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you great dads out there!!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Luau Party
Posted by Lindsay at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It sounds like it was a fun party! I finally got onto yours and other family members blogs so I hope you don't mind I added you as a friend 'cause its the easiest way for me to see all the fun things your up to. You have such beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment