Thursday, August 7, 2008

MY LIFE IS GREAT

My life is so wonderful! Just when I start to think about everything that is going wrong or everything I am doing wrong, I remember how blessed I am.

I have a great husband who works hard to provide for our little family. He is always telling me he loves me and I can't count how many times he hugs and kisses me everyday. He is an awesome daddy! Our girls get so excited when he comes home from work and he gets so excited to see them. He always puts family first! I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with him. My girls are my life. They love to read their scriptures and say their prayers. Brinlee is so compassionate and caring...everytime Rai Rai wakes up (from a nap or in the morning) she asks her "You sleep good?" She knows when I am sad and will not be okay until I'm okay. She is very aware of other people's feelings. She helps me with laundry, cleaning up, and taking care of Hallie. I am very proud of who she is becoming. Her sisters have a great example to follow.

I am so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for the direction it gives me in my life. I need to be better in so many ways and I will never stop trying. I am thankful for my Savior, The Atonement, and the amazing gift of repentance. I can't even imagine not being able to live with my family for eternity. They are the most important thing in my life. I continue to realize that worldly things just aren't as important as I make them.

I want my family to know that I appreciate EVERYTHING you do for me. You are always so willing to help with the girls and that means the world to me. It is so great to have so much support so close to home and I love you all.

1 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

I enjoyed reading your post. We are very lucky to have good husbands and I am glad that our husbands are not only brothers but such good friends. You do have a great life and a great family! I sure would be fun if you lived closer to us but I am glad that you are so close to your family and that they can help you. Maybe someday we can live close so that we can all hang out. Love you guys!