Well, I finally got the girls Hannah Montana shirts. I know it's dorky and I've been hesitating because I really don't like character clothes, but I thought they should have something to remember their love of Hannah. It's so funny that they like her because it's not like we forced them to watch the show. Brinlee has just loved Hannah since she first saw her on Disney Channel and now she has passed that love on to Raigen. Cassidy got them the new Hannah CD and they both sing along to it. It is sooo funny. You'd have to hear them. It's just cute that a 2 and 1 year old can be into a show like that. They'd much rather watch Hannah, Wizards (Wizards of Waverly Place), or CSI (seriously) than watch Dora, Winnie the Pooh, or Spongebob. They're just not cartoon girls and I guess I can't complain.


Here's some cute pics of the girls pushing Hallie in their baby stroller. Hallie loved it as much as they did. Don't worry, I was watching close.



0 comments:
Post a Comment