Friday, August 15, 2008

Tribute to Janae

As I'm sure most of you know, Janae loves taking pictures of herself. Kyle has been setting tile at Ashleys house for the last week and a half, so on the nights that I work and even some of the nights that I don't, Brinlee has been hangin' out at Sugar's. She loves to hang out with JJ (that's what Brinlee calls Janae). Anyway, last night I let Brinlee have the camera for a while. When she finally gave it back to me, this is what I found (thanks J)....


I couldn't stop laughing and I guess you'd have to know my sisters. Half the pictures on their cameras look like this. This just shows that she watches everything we do. She is growing up so fast.

As, I said before, Kyle has been tiling Ash and Jared's house for the last week or so. He finished grouting last night and it looks sooo good. He has spent so many late nights over there and we miss him at home, but he loves to tile and loves to help out family when he can. He's a good guy! I can't wait until the day that he gets to tile our house. He really is getting good at it and much faster than he used to be.

We took this chair over to their house so the girls could sit in it and watch daddy work. This time it was hallie's turn. She is 7 months old today. I think she will pass Rai Rai up in the weight department soon. She is getting so big and is such an easy baby. She loves to play with toys and laugh at anyone and everything. She hasn't quite conquered sitting up yet, but I'm okay with her being a "stationary" baby for a little longer. I already have two other little munchkin's that can get into things and that's good for now.

Anyway, I better get to work. We're leaving for Bear Lake when Kyle gets off work at 4:30 (it's 2:15 right now) and I still need to finish cleaning the house, pack, and grocery shop. My family decided to take Gage's boat up and try a one night camp out. We haven't been the "camping type" so we'll see how it goes. I think some of us will sleep in trailers and some in tents. FUN! Brinlee is totally excited.

OH YEA! CONGRATS TO ASHLEY AND JARED. THEY'RE EXPECTING A LITTLE ONE IN MARCH! THEY'LL BE GREAT PARENTS!!!!!!

0 comments: