We went up to Idaho this weekend to help Annie and Dave move from their apartment to their new house. It was a long process, but we got a lot done. I don't want to spoil it for them, but I thought I would post a few pictures that I took. The guys worked hard ripping out old shag carpet and the vinyl floor in the kitchen so it would be ready for the new carpet and flooring to be laid on Tuesday. Annie's mom and sisters did a lot of cleaning around the new place, and I mostly just packed up the apartment for Annie (since she is 8 1/2 months pregnant). We had fun and I am so excited for them. Their place was built in the 1970's and hasn't been updated since. So, there is a lot of work to do, but it has so much potential! It's a huge house that needs some TLC :)
Their house has three family rooms (a formal sitting room, T.V. room, and play room) SWEET! This is the T.V. room that will be getting carpet this week.



2 comments:
Lindsay, thank you for posting pics of our house! I can't seem to find my cord to my camera to upload my own pics to my blog. It's in a box somewhere. Thank you to you and Kyle for helping us so much. You really were amazing and we are so grateful for your love and support. We loved having you. Next time you come we will have lots of room for all the kids to run and play and lots of room to spread out. Love you guys and love your darling blog. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to.
Lindsay, hi! This is Alicia, Buck Mouser's wife, Kyle's cousin. I found you on Andrea's blog. Does she go by Annie now?! Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe you have three! Last time I saw you, I was pregnant with Jocelyn and you were pregnant with Raegin (sp?). And now we both have three kids. Too funy. Your little family is so cute and it's fun to see what you are up to! We are new to this blogging business, but it will be fun to keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment