Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Night

For family night on Labor Day, Kyle and I decided to take the girls bowling and out to dinner. We weren't sure how they would do, but it turned out to be lots a fun. After warming up Kyle bowled pretty well. He ended up winning at 116. I came in second at 108, and Brinlee at 98. We did have bumpers though :) The smallest ball we could find for Brin and Rai was 8 lbs. They liked to roll it by themselves, but after a couple of runs of the ball stopping in middle of the lane before it hit the pins and the people who worked there having to run down the lane and get it, Kyle decided to help a little. I bowled with Hallie and we ended up getting 2 strikes in a row YAH! After bowling we went to Red Robin for dinner. The girls were really good (for once). Lets just say they don't get to go to "sit down" restaurants much because of a few embarrasing experiences, but I think they are getting better now that they are a little older. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Brinlee loved her bowling shoes!

Raigen keeping score...

Daddy and Brinlee...

0 comments: